Starfleet’s Guardian Cruiseris a Tier6 starship that was designed to be a very versatile starship capable of accomplishing nearly any classification of mission. It also features a hybrid Lieutenant Intel/Engineering seat.
The Guardian Cruiser comes equipped with a Particle Conversion Matrix. When activated, your shields will become significantly more dureable, allowing them to absorb more damage for a short time. During this time, any incoming energy weapon fire has a high chance of boosting your own energy weapon damage.
This console can only be equipped on the Guardian Cruiser and the Fleet Guardian Cruiser, but can be put into any of the console slots. You may only equip one of these consoles.
After acheiving level 5 in your Guardian Cruiser, you will unlock the Desperate Repairs starship trait. While this trait is slotted, each time your starship is critically hit you receive a Desperation Counter. Immediately upon receiving a third Desperation Counter you will receive a large hull and shield heal and will be unable to gain Desperation Counters for a while.
- Required Rank: Vice Admiral
- Hull Strength: 45712 at 50 and 53000 at 60
- Shield Modifier: 1
- Crew: 1100
- Weapons: 4 Fore, 4 Aft
- Device Slots: 4
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Lieutenant Intel/Engineering, 1 Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Commander Science, 1 Ensign Universal
- Console Modifications: 3 Tactical, 4 Engineering, 3 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 6.5 degrees per second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.15
- +5 to all power levels
- Particle Conversion Matrix Universal Console
Starship Ability Package
- Absorptive Plating
- Rapid Repairs
- Enhanced Plating
- Armored Hull
- Desperate Repairs (Starship Trait)
Cruiser Command Array
- Command – Strategic Maneuvering
- Command – Shield Frequency Modulation
- Command – Weapon System Efficiency
- Command – Attract Fire