The Eclipse Intel Cruiser is quite nimble for a starship of its class. This tier6 starship sacrifices little structural integrity for this benefit. It features a cloaking device and Active Sensor Arrays. The former allows the starship to cloak while not in combat, and the latter allows intel craft to gather information about their target to expose vulnerability in their defense.
The Eclipse Intel Cruiser comes equipped with a Structural Integrity Field Siphon. This devastating device drains the structural integrity field of nearby enemy ships and overloads your own. This not only causes significant hull damage to the affected foes, but it also provides your starship with additional hull strength. This console can only be equipped on the Eclipse Intel Cruiser and the Fleet Eclipse Intel Cruiser, but can be put into any of their console slots. You may only equip one of these consoles.
After acheiving level 5 in your Eclipse Intel Cruiser, you will unlock the Battle Ready Starship Trait. While this trait is slotted, each time you use an Engineering or Intelligence Bridge Officer ability you gain a defense and damage resistance rating buff for a short time. This buff stacks up to 3 times.
Intel ships are all capable of passive warp signature masking. This passive ability grants the intel ship a tiny amount of stealth, which will render the intel craft undetectable at long range. This passive stealth bonus is removed when the starship activates its cloaking device.
- Required Rank: Vice Admiral
- Hull Strength: 42,262 at 50 and 53,000 at 60
- Shield Modifier: 1
- Crew: 350
- Weapons: 4 fore, 4 aft
- Device Slots: 3
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Lieutenant Commander Engineering, 1 Commander Engineering/Intel, 1 Lieutenant Science, 1 Ensign Universal
- Console Modifications: 3 Tactical, 5 Engineering, 2 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 10 degrees per second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.17
- +10 to Weapons and Engineering
- Structural Integrity Field Siphon Console
- Active Sensor Arrays
- Gather Intelligence
- Expose Vulnerability: Defense
- Expose Vulnerability: Weapon Systems
- Expose Vulnerability: Critical Systems
- Starship Ability Package (Cruiser)
- Absortive Plating
- Enahnced Weapon Banks
- Enahnced Plating
- Armored Hull
- Battle Ready (Starship Trait)
- Cruiser Command Array
- Command – Strategic Maneuvering
- Command – Weapon System Efficiency