The Scryer is a Tier6 starship designed to complete dangerous deep space espionage missions without being detected by the enemy. It is equipped with a cloaking device and Active Sensor Arrays that allow it to gather information about a target to expose a vulnerability.
The Scryer Intel Science vessel comes equipped with a Sensor Probe Swarm universal console that can deploy dozens of small probes that can harass nearby enemy starships. Starships that are affected by these probes will have their shields weakened and damage significantly reduced. In addition, any cloaked foes affected by these probes will be revealed.
After achieving level 5 in your Scryer Intel Science Vessel, you will unlock the Emitter Synergy Starship Trait. While this trait is slotted, each time you use a tactical or intelligence Bridge Officer ability you gain a small bonus to both exotic damage and shield healing. This bonus stacks up to 3 times.
Intel ships are all capable of Passive Warp Signature Masking. This passive ability grants the Intel ship a tiny amount of stealth, which will render the Intel craft undetectable at long range. This passive stealth bonus is removed when the starship activates its cloaking device.
- Required Rank: Vice Admiral
- Hull Strength: 31050 at 50 and 36000 at 60
- Shield Modifier: 1.25
- Crew: 200
- Weapons: 3 Fore, 3 aft
- Device Slots: 3
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Tactical/Intel, 1 Lt. Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Commander Science, 1 Commander Science/Intel, 1 Ensign Universal
- Console Mods: 2 Tactical, 3 Engineering, 5 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 13 degrees per second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.17
- +10 Power to Weapons and Auxilliary Power
- Can load dual cannons
- Cloaking Device
- Subsystem Targeting
- Sensor Analysis
- Secondary Deflector Slot
- Sensor Probe Swarm Universal Console
- Active Senor Arrays
- Gather Intelligence
- Expose Vulnerability: Defenses
- Expose Vulnerability: Weapon Systems
- Expose Vulnerability: Critical Systems
- Starship Ability Package (Science Vessel)
- Enhanced Particle Generators
- Advanced Shield Systems
- Enhanced Restorative Circuitry
- Reactive Shield Technology
- Emitter Synergy (Starship Trait)