This starship features a Lieutenant Commander Universal/Command specialist bridge officer seat.
- Tier: 6
- Faction: Starfleet
- Rank Required: Vice Admiral
- Hull Strength: 49,162 at level 50 and 57,000 at level 60
- Shield Modifier: 1.15
- Crew: 2500
- Fore Weapons: 4
- Aft Weapons: 4
- Device Slots: 4
- Bridge Officer Stations: Lieutenant Commander Tactical, Commander Engineering, Lieutenant Science, Ensign Universal, Lieutenant Commander Universal/Command
- Console Modifications: 4 Tactical, 4 Engineering, 3 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 6 degrees/second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.15
- Inertia: 30
- +5 to All Power Levels
- Console – Universal – Flagship Tactical Computer
- Starship Ability Package (Cruiser)
- Absorptive Plating (+Kinetic and Physical Damage Resistance)
- Rapid Repairs (+Regeneration)
- Enhanced Plating (+Energy and Radiation Damage Resistance)
- Armored Hull (+Max Hull Hit Points)
- Super Charged Weapons (Starship Trait)
- Cruiser Command Array
- Command – Strategic Maneuvering
- Command – Shield Frequency Modulation
- Command – Weapon System Efficiency
- Command – Attract Fire
Each of the above Flagships is equipped with a Universal Console. Below is a summary of what each of these consoles do:
Console – Universal – Tactical Flagship Computer
Each Tactical variant Flagship comes equipped with the Flagship Tactical Computer Universal Console. When activated, this console’s ability will provide a substantial increase to flight speed, turn rate and weapons firing rate for your team for a short time.
This console also provides a passive bonus to Directed Energy Damage.
This Console Mod can be on any Odyssey, Scimitar or Bortasqu’ variant. You may only equip a single one of these consoles.
Flagship Technologies Console Set
This console set consists of the following consoles:
- Console – Universal – Adaptive Emergency Systems (Sojourner, Kahless and Shamshir classes)
- Console – Universal – Dampening Wave Emitter (Yorktown, Gorkon and Flambard classes)
- Console – Universal – Tactical Flagship Computer (Endeavor, Martok and Khopesh classes)
- Console – Universal – Timeline Stabilizer (Krenim Science Vessel)
Equipping consoles from this set will bestow 2, 3 and 4 piece set bonuses:
- +Turn Rate
- +Critical Hit Chance
Deadly Response – Passive (3 piece)
- When taking damage while a shield facing is critically low or depleted gain:
- +Temporary Hit Points (Stacks 3 times)
- +Bonus Damage (Stacks 3 times)
Flagship Technologies – Passive (4 piece)
- Improves Flagship console abilities:
- Adaptive Emergency Systems: Required minimum health for bonus is increased from 50% to 75%.
- Violent Dampening Wave: Increases radius from 4km to 5km.
- Fleet Weapon Acceleration: Increases duration from 15 seconds to 20 seconds.
Reaching Starship Mastery level 5 in any of the above Flagships will unlock a new Starship Trait. Below is a summary of these Starship Traits:
After achieving level 5 in your Tactical variant Flagship’s Starship Mastery, you will unlock the Super Charged Weapons Starship Trait. While this trait is slotted, firing a torpedo will provide a stack of the Super Charged buff. This buff provides a boost to directed energy weapon damage, critical hit chance and critical severity for a short time. This buff stacks up to 3 times.