This Tier6 Intel Escort was designed for stealth, speed, and delivering withering volleys of weapons fire on an unsuspecting target. It is equipped with a cloaking device and Active Sensor Arrays that allow it to gather information about a target to expose a vulnerability.
The Phantom comes equipped with a Heavy Phaser Lance universal console. This devastating weapon is capable of delivering a deadly blast of directed energy at a target. Additionally, using the lance on a target that has been exposed by the Phantom’s Active Sensor Arrays causes the weapon to deal significantly more damage and completely bypass the target’s shields.
This Console can only be equipped on the Phantom Intel Escort and the Fleet Phantom Intel Escort, but can be put into any console slot. You may only equip one of these consoles.
After achieving level 5 in your Phantom Intel Escort, you will unlock the Reciprocity Starship Trait. While this trait is slotted, and am enemy misses you in combat, you have all of your Tactical and Intelligence Bridge Officer ability recharge times reduced slightly. This reduction can happen every few seconds and it cannot reduce an ability’s recharge time below its group cooldown.
Intel ships are all capable of Passive Warp Signature Masking. This passive ability grants the Intel ship a tiny amount of stealth, which will render the Intel craft undetectable at long range. This passive stealth bonus is removed when the starship activates its cloaking device.
- Required Rank: Vice Admiral
- Hull Strength: 31050 at 50 and 38000 at 60
- Shield Modifier: 0.9
- Crew: 150
- Weapons: 4 Fore, 3 aft
- Device Slots: 2
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lt. Commander Tactical, 1 Commander Tactical/Intel, 1 Lt. Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Science, 1 Ensign Universal
- Console Mods: 5 Tactical, 3 Engineering, 2 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 17 degrees per second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.22
- +10 Power to Weapons and Engines
- Can load cannons
- Cloaking Device
- Heavy Phaser Lance Universal Console
- Active Sensor Arrays
- Gather Intelligence
- Expose Vulnerability: Defenses
- Expose Vulnerability: Weapon Systems
- Expose Vulnerability: Critical Systems
- Starship Ability Package (Escort)
- Precise Weapons Systems
- Tactical Maneuvering
- Enhanced Weapon Systems
- Devastating Weaponry
- Reciprocity (Starship Trait)