The Tier 6 Resolute Class Advanced Heavy Cruiser was inspired by the classic design of the Excelsior Class Advanced Heavy Cruiser. This modified Advanced Heavy Cruiser has been completely updated to the latest standards of Starfleet Engineering Corps.
This starship features a Lieutenant Commander Engineering/Command specialist seat.
The Advanced Heavy Cruiser [T6] comes with an Advanced Transwarp Drive which allows you to instantly travel to ten locations in the Alpha and Beta Quadrant at no cost.
- Tier: 6
- Availability: C-Store
- Faction: Starfleet
- Required Rank: Vice Admiral
- Hull Strength: 44,850 at level 50 and 52,000 at level 60
- Shield Modifier: 1
- Crew: 750
- Fore Weapons: 4
- Aft Weapons: 4
- Device Slots: 4
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Ensign Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Commander Engineering/Command, 1 Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Science
- Console Modifications: 3 Tactical, 5 Engineering, 2 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 8 degrees/second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.15
- Friction/Traction: 40
- +5 All Power
- Advanced Transwarp Drive
- Console – Universal – Tactical Maneuvering Matrix
- Starship Ability Package (Cruiser)
- Absorptive Plating (+Physical and Kinetic Resistance)
- Rapid Repairs (+Hull Regen)
- Enhanced Plating (+Energy Resistance)
- Armored Hull (+Max HP)
- Improved Weaponized Emitters (Starship Trait)
- Cruiser Communications Array
- Command – Strategic Maneuvering
- Command – Shield Frequency Modulation
- Command – Weapon System Efficiency
- Command – Attract Fire
The Advanced Heavy Cruiser [T6] comes equipped with the Tactical Maneuvering Matrix universal console. The Tactical Maneuvering Matrix makes an Advanced Heavy Cruiser even more durable and maneuverable. When activated, Pursuit Mode uses complex predictive algorithms and specialized inertia-less maneuvering thrusters to improve the ship’s Speed, Turn Rate, and Damage Resistance, and the amount increases with the number of enemies in combat range. Additionally, your directed energy weapons will cripple your target’s engines and maneuvering thrusters for a short time. This will dramatically reduce their turn rate and speed.
This console provides a passive bonus to turn rate, speed, and damage resistance.
This Console Mod can be equipped only on Advanced Heavy Cruisers, in any console slot. You may only equip one of these mods.
Improved Weaponized Emitters (Starship Trait)
Upon achieving level 5 in the Advanced Heavy Cruiser [T6]’s starship mastery, you will unlock the Improved Weaponized Emitters starship trait. While this trait is slotted your Aceton Beam and Overwhelm Emitters abilities cause radiation damage over time to enemies within 3km of the target.