TheTier 6 Valiant Class Tactical Escort is based upon the highly successful Defiant Class design. Unlike the Defiant, which was designed specifically to combat the Borg, the Valiant Class was built with the Federation’s new enemies in mind. This starship features a Lieutenant Commander Tactical/Pilot specialist seat.
The Valiant Class comes with its own unique costume. In addition it can use the Defiant, Gallant, Gallant Refit, Vigilant and Vigilant Refit costumes for free, and it can use the Sao Paulo costume if that starship is owned.
- Tier: 6
- Availability: C-Store
- Faction: Starfleet
- Required Rank: Vice Admiral
- Hull Strength: 34,500 at level 50 and 40,000 at level 60
- Shield Modifier: 0.9
- Crew: 50
- Fore Weapons: 4
- Aft Weapons: 3
- Device Slots: 2
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Universal, 1 Commander Tactical, 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical/Pilot, 1 Lieutenant Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Science
- Console Modifications: 4 Tactical, 3 Engineering, 3 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 17
- Impulse Modifier: 0.2
- Inertia: 70
- +15 to Weapons, +5 to Engines
- Console – Universal – Quantum Warhead Module
- Starship Ability Package (Escort)
- Precise Weapon Systems (+Accuracy)
- Tactical Maneuvers (+Defense)
- Enhanced Weapon Systems (+All Damage)
- Devastating Weaponry (+Critical Chance)
- Withering Barrage (Starship Trait)
Console – Universal – Quantum Warhead Module
The Valiant Class Tactical Escort [T6] and the Kor Bird-of-Prey [T6] come equipped with the Quantum Warhead Module. The Warhead Module contains a load of six quantum torpedoes ready for simultaneous fire. Once fired, the system automatically reloads over time. At any time the system can be activated to fire as many torpedoes as are currently loaded This console provides a passive bonus to projectile weapon damage. This Console Mod can be equipped only on any Tactical Escort variant or Tier 5 or greater B’rel variant, in any console slot. You may only equip one of these mods.
Tactical Escort [T6] – Valiant Class
By equipping both the Cloaking Device universal console (from the Tactical Escort Retrofit or the Dreadnought Cruiser) and the Quantum Warhead Module universal console (from Valiant Class Tactical Escort [T6]) you will bestow set bonuses to your starship.
Stealth Fighter (2 pieces)
- Overcloaked (2 pc) – Passive
- Reduces the recharge time on Cloak
- Critical Ambush (2 pc) – Passive
- Grants a bonus to Critical Hit Chance and Critical Severity for a short time after exiting cloak
Withering Barrage (Starship Trait)
Each of these starships can unlock the Withering Barrage starship trait by achieving level 5 in their Starship Mastery. While this trait is equipped, the duration of your Cannon: Scatter Volley is increased by 4 seconds.